More than 150 widgets available
to expand your ERP
Easy to configure
- Standard features (sort, export, print, communicate).
- Common parameters to all widgets (security, read-only or updatable data).
- Specific parameters for each widget.
3 widget families adapted to your goals
Widgets oriented toward operational management, tracking and tracabiliy of data.
Secure, Manage, Alert, Report, Track
Accounting-oriented widget to track and study costs by several analytical axes, either financial or business.
Financial Analysis & Costs Tracking
Widgets using big data to help you reduce your costs.
Forecast & Optimize Costs of Unframed Systems
Widgets are easy to find
- Widgets are sorted either by business type or by business needs.
- Automatic widget suggestions based on your current set of widgets.
- A newsletter to help you discover new widgets and new features on existing widgets.
Be confident to try new widgets
Each widget can be used for a 15-day trial period.
- No cost.
- No obligation.
- No risk.